The following resources will be used to complete your assignment:
- Taking screenshots
- Windows 10: Snipping Tool or Snip & Sketch
- MacOS: Grab tool
- Web Browser
- Microsoft Word
The new team was hired to support your research proposal and you have been tasked to setup the online sharing environment. The assignment below covers the expected items to be completed before the team starts working.
Management wants to make sure you have taken the right steps, so it is asking for screenshots to ensure you have done set this up correctly. You are expected to provide a Word document with screenshots and explanations as to how you completed each of the steps below.
- Provide evidence of signing to Office 365. A screenshot showing you logged in will suffice. Please note that for the rest of the assignment, you should use the same account. You are allowed to use a personal account such as Hotmail.com or outlook.com. However, you are encouraged to login using your Chamberlain email.
- Once you are logged in, access OneDrive and create a folder named “Research Team”.
- Upload the Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents you created during your research inside the “Research Team” folder.
- Create a new Word Document in OneDrive. Name it “welcome” and write one or two paragraphs welcoming your new team.
- Take a screenshot of how you could share this document with others. There is no need to actually share the document.
- Finally, in the Word document where you are adding the screenshots, add a new page and type a minimum of 300 words explaining your journey in the course. Specifically talk about what you learned, how you are thinking of applying that knowledge, and how this can be useful in your healthcare career.
- Name your final document as “YourName_COMP150_W8_MyJourney” and submit it.