- individual task.
- Choose a job position, or internship position that you would like to perform.
- Conduct a personal S.W.O.T. analysis for yourself in relation to that position.
- Reflect on their first semester mind map considering your personal values, the social, work-related, and universal values you wish create or live in to
make the difference.
- Explain your Strengths, Weaknesses (needs for growth), Opportunities, and Threats.
- If you want, you can analyze threats and opportunities based on the PEST-LE matrix (considering context: Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Legal
and Environmental aspects).
- Put your critical SWOT information in a short cover letter addressed to the company’s Human Resource Manager.