Choose one text from “A Very Old Man with Enormous Wings” Gabriel Garcia Marquez (Norton Anthology, refer to the following link https://www.ndsu.edu/pubweb/~cinichol/CreativeWriting/323/MarquezManwithWings.htm) and analyze how one of the concepts listed below manifests in a character’s or characters’ decisions and/or perceptions of their environment. In other words, how does this concept below play out in the story? (This should be about a page in length using MLA format).
• Characteristics discussed in BF Chapter 1 (SEE ATTACHED BOOK)
• Types of Thinking (sociocentric, ethnocentric, egocentric)
• Lack of intellectual Traits
• Confirmation Bias
• Any Logical Fallacy
Required Structure (This mimics Essay 1 Structure)
• Include a clear topic sentence (One concept that manifests in [author’s] [story title] is [concept].
• Define the concept
• Demonstrate with 1-2 detailed examples how the concept occurs in the story. Provide 1-2 pieces of textual support. Do not quote more than one line from the story when you use textual support.
• Discuss the consequences of the character’s demonstration of the concept.
NOTE: 300+ WORDS