Develop specific strategies with supporting tactics to implement positive change within an organization. You may refer to the information that you prepared in Week 5 to complete this assignment, but your submission should add to your prior research and not just copy your Week 5 assignment.
You’ve been hired as a consultant to develop strategies with supporting tactics to implement positive changes in the corporation you chose in Week 5.
Review your analysis of the corporation’s change process from Week 5 to be sure you have a thorough understanding of the change and the need for the change.
Prepare a 12- to 13-slide Change Management Presentation for the company’s Board of Directors. Include the following:
- Evaluate why this change needed to occur.
- Discuss how this change impacts the company on a global scale.
- Discuss how this change impacts employees.
- Using Kotter’s 8-Step Change Model, chart strategies and tactics for positively implementing the organizational change. In your chart, complete the following:
- Develop strategies for each of the 8 steps in Kotter’s model
- Develop tactics to support each strategy
- Justify the effectiveness of each strategy and tactic with a rationale.
- Conclude your presentation with an explanation of how this positive organizational change will help the company sustain a competitive advantage in the global market.
Posted below is the change process for Tesla as reference for what is needed.