Create an Activity Reflective of age-appropriate two and three-dimensional activities:
Please create an age-appropriate, week-long activity for your group of young learners. I want you to plan around their skill set and creative ability. Reflect on your chapter readings for this week and past, and decide what you feel would be the best activity to put in your lesson plan to use aesthetics to promote creativity and create a two or three-dimensional object.
For the best grade, you will:
- Discuss the various ways their use of the various two-dimensional media combined with the activity motivates your group of early learners,
- Describe the tools, materials, and techniques involved in the action (painting, printmaking, collage, woodworking, etc. in the early childhood program),
- Explain the idea behind the assignment and describe its benefits for children,
- Describe, if any, the strategies to working with the materials,
- Give specific examples of assemblage activities for children and how to adapt assemblage activities for children with special needs,
- Describe the benefits of your two or three-dimensional experiences for your young learners.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of reading materials by answering all bullets as mentioned above – 5 points
- Clearly explain why you choose this activity for your group of learners.
- Explain how the use of aesthetics in the activity will promote creativity within the classroom – 5 points
- Ensure all materials are listed and clearly explained how to be used – 5 points
While completing this week’s reading comprehension assignment, please ensure if a substitute picked up your submission, they would be able to understand the purpose of the assignment and how to complete the assignment with your group of learners.
References page not needed