1. Why should a manager know about research when the job entails managing people, products, events, environments and the like?
2. When is applied research, as distinct from basic research, useful?
3. Why is it important to be adept in handling the manager-researcher relationship?
1. Explain the processes of deduction and induction, giving an example of each.
2. What is epistemology and why is it important to know about different perspectives on research and how it should be done?
3. Discuss the most important differences between positivism and constructionism.
Sekaran, U., & Bougie, R. (2019). Research Methods For Business: A Skill Building Approach (8th Edition). Wiley Global Education US. https://online.vitalsource.com/books/9781119561248
No directly quoted material may be used in this project paper. Resources should be summarized or paraphrased with appropriate in-text and Resource page. For the