Imagine you are the leader of the design department in a growing organization in a high-tech industry. Over the past three months, the sales in the organization have declined due to poor designs and software malfunctions and your department has been identified as part of the problem. As the department leader, you want to involve your team in identifying and solving any problems within your department.
Using the module required readings, videos, and your personal experience, prepare a two-page memo to your team. Provide a problem-solving process the organization can establish for such situations to properly identify such problems. Justify why you believe the approaches are best for the department.
You are a leader of a large healthcare organization. Your organization is acquiring another hospital group which may involve major changes in policies and procedures including human resources as you merge the two organizations. You have scheduled a planning session with your top managers.
Your assignment is to develop a planning document for the meeting. The document should be in standard APA paper formatting and include:
- Describe the types of change the organization could experience and how to create procedures for dealing with each.
- An analysis of potential change approaches to implement these changes in both organizations.
- Recommendations for dealing with resistance to change.
- You must support your plan with a minimum of four scholarly sources.
Your well-written document must adhere to the following parameters:
- Be 4-5 pages in length.
- Be supported by six references, with at least four scholarly references. Remember, you must support your thinking and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported; in-text references used throughout the assignment must be included in an APA-formatted reference list.